Title Board (Just an Idea.)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

blo

Well I noticed that this is a very big board, I myself am very new to this forum as well. Hence my title "n00b". Being the Forum Scavenger I am I think you guys should put up a new board. A "Title Voting Board", or "Slandering The Admin Board". The "Title Board" would be for inventing funny and embarassing nicknames for people to humiliate them the rest of their life on the forum here with. And of Course the "Slandering Admin" board would be used for bitching at argueing at the admins on everything they think you do wrong! Doesn't seem very englightening does it? Well this would be the fun part. You would get to return a compliment making fun of them and degrade their life of nothingness even more making everyone day a bit brighter by getting to read this. Now, that I have that cleared up its time to go smoke a joint for actually thinking something as creative as this up. (This is only and idea i thought you guys might like. The admins and moderators I mean.)

And Now.. For Boxing Kitties.. :D
kitbox.gif
noobyblo.gif

someday, when you are done being a n00b, you will come to celbrate flag day with the rest of us here at hondaswap.com

then and only then, will you realize that there is no need for a forum such as this.

Maybe we should lay off the cheeba, Flag day ownZ all that is man.

Originally posted by blo@Jul 4 2003, 08:06 AM
you guys should put up a new board. A "Title Voting Board", or "Slandering The Admin Board".

Um. NO

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 4 2003, 08:11 AM
someday, when you are done being a n00b, you will come to celbrate flag day with the rest of us here at hondaswap.com

then and only then, will you realize that there is no need for a forum such as this.

s3dbe2e04819b4.jpg

You mean this Flag Day celebration.. :lol: :lol: this pic will never die.

:lol: Never will that die. That shit still makes me laugh.

s3ef0c44a3345d.jpg

I still like my first ever chop... It cracks me up... damn styrofoam containers.

Haha I'm the oldest Noob here I think. I think i was into imports when you all were riding bicycles and skateboards. Old School Yo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back