To sell nissan on ebay or not?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you have the money you can fix up the front, at least the grill and headlight area, maaco paint job it, then sell it

what's the big items worth?
wheels and tires?
motor swap?
RHD chassis?
the plan was to fix the front and maaco it. it would cost about 1200-1500. i would like to do it for 2 reasons. 1)easier to sell 2) i just want to see my project finished.

wheels and tires-about $1500/used
motor swap-about $5000
RHD chassis-shell-$2500-with ka probably $4k
The 5 lug conversion/brakes/suspension-about $3k

sounds like you need to get the tools out and start taking that fucker apart then

and at least paint the thing all one color... even in primer it will look 100x better than it does now

if it doesnt look like a shit pile people will be more willing to part with their money for it

sounds like you need to get the tools out and start taking that fucker apart then

and at least paint the thing all one color... even in primer it will look 100x better than it does now

if it doesnt look like a shit pile people will be more willing to part with their money for it
I know. i just need a couple dry days. it's been raining like crazy here.
wow that alot of cheese wrapped into that thing...
yep. and it sucks that i don't have more money and enough interest to finish it.

I was thinking you sold it on there. did you get close to what you wanted for it?

Well, I could have sold it for 8k, but I didnt feel like holding out. So the third day this guy said he wanted to ship it to Alabama, I said fine, ill take no less than what I paid for it (6.5k), and you deal w/shipping it.

I needed the money badly - holding out wasnt really an option but the car generated a shitload of buzz on every form i put it on.

Best of luck bro. I would post the car for sale on every form u know of as well as putting it on ebay and craigslist.

Well, I could have sold it for 8k, but I didnt feel like holding out. So the third day this guy said he wanted to ship it to Alabama, I said fine, ill take no less than what I paid for it (6.5k), and you deal w/shipping it.

I needed the money badly - holding out wasnt really an option but the car generated a shitload of buzz on every form i put it on.

Best of luck bro. I would post the car for sale on every form u know of as well as putting it on ebay and craigslist.
thanks, thats the plan.

right now as it sits, "the sum of the parts is less than the whole". If it was put together, "the whole would be greater than the sum of the parts". this sucks. i wish i had the money to finish it.

pull the motor - ebay it/sell local
throw a ka back in
sell car for what you'd get for it with the motor anyway....

throw a ka back in
thats starting to sound like a good idea. i might actually just have the shop sell the motor and let them take a 10% fee or something. plus they will make money on installing it for someone.

throw a ka back in

Thats a great idea. . . if he knows how to swap motors w/out mechanic help. (not me).

Back