To Smoke Or Not To Smoke

What do you think the outcome will be?

• He stops smoking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is kind of a fucked up poll. Try to be a little more supportive with this, and do more encouragement. Quiting smoking is a tough thing. The longest I have last without one is 3 weeks. Give him more time before you have a poll like this.

I vote to stop

go b, its your birfday, get your grove on, drink some bacardi, oops thats fitty cent, anyways, w00t!

hey jeff i wasnt trying to be mean or anything, i support b 100%. I hate smoking and hope he quits. I'm just got bored, i'll ask brian if this offends him, if it does, anyone can feel free to lock it

I think Brian will manage to quit. but it will not be easy if he was a heavy smoker...just takes will power (not that I would know, because I have yet to quit), I'm just saying that it will probably take a lot of determination

B, have you ever tried quitting before?

he'll quit ... he knows me and bill will both hold him to the "if you see me smoking kick me in the nuts" shit that he said

<gets foot ready> ;)

Stop smoking B! You can do it!

Here's some encouragement... the less money you spend filling your lungs with crap, the more you can spend modding your car so you can fill everyone's lungs with crap!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im trying y0

this is the easy part :(

the first 72 hours... there's still nicoteen in your system.
after 72, its all out, and THEN the withdrawls start happenening

just remember
:kick:

when you go to buy that pack
buy a cup too

:lol:

Just think about if B smokes at the Hondaswap meet, a lot of people from here will be kicking you in the nuts.

nice avatar

threadderailed.jpg

Back