To those coming to the VT meet...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My address is 2169 Halpin Rd. New Haven, VT.

Mapquest it up, bishes. :) Let me know what time you're planning on showing up.

Damn you, Ji. Why can't you still live in the Great Pacific North West any more? lol You better have LOTS of pictures of the meet and your unveiling or I'll talk a bunch of shit about killing you or something and never end up doing it. :ph34r:

Yeah, but that's $125 I don't have, plus I'm not out of school for the year yet.

Lol. I was actually having a conversation with Scott (smonkeyboy) earlier today about how robbing people and dealing drugs would probably be more productive for me right about now rather then rotting in college. Maybe I'll push a Ki of coke in the next week and fly myself to VT, first class, bitch. :)

Hmmm... from my house in Newton:

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 4 minutes Total Est. Distance: 209.24 miles

So like just under 3 hours for me, if I don't make any stops along the way. So yeah, like late Friday afternoon, I should be in the area. :)

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 51 minutes Total Est. Distance: 202.14 miles

word. i have to take the pike to springfield. ah well, i can stop at houser mitsubishi on teh way :)

Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 22 minutes Total Est. Distance: 111.55 miles
WOO HOO!! at an average speed of 65 ill make it there in one hour and 45 minutes. ill probably show up at about......ooooo between 8-9pm

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 20 2004, 05:30 PM
Hmmm... from my house in Newton:

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 4 minutes Total Est. Distance: 209.24 miles

So like just under 3 hours for me, if I don't make any stops along the way. So yeah, like late Friday afternoon, I should be in the area. :)

i'm 4 hours and 3 minutes away :p

i'll be there saturday morning around 9:30 - 9:45 . . . who wants to set up my tent for a dollar?

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 22 2004, 09:02 AM
i'll be there saturday morning around 9:30 - 9:45 . . . who wants to set up my tent for a dollar?

I don't work for less than a $20... and even then, that's a special rate for my regulars. ;)

Have your woman set up your tent, isn't that one of her wifely duties? If not, it should be... :p

:lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 22 2004, 01:43 PM
ill set up your tent for 20 bucks. :D

Go for it Chris... this ain't gonna be an auction!

Total Est. Time: 7 hours, 35 minutes Total Est. Distance: 443.55 miles

:( ill try my best to be there for july y0

Suck it up you pansy. 7.5 hours isn't bad, and if you remember that they base the time on you doing the speed limit the whole way, it's probably more like 6 hours.

Back