Toda b cams on turbo gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nklabeek9

Sup guys...

I'm runing a drag 3 turbo kit on my gsr, forged rods and 9:1 forged pistons, Hondata s300, titanium retainers & valve springs, stock head, 450cc DSM injectors, stock gsr cams, 3" exhaust. The thing is that I have a set of Toda b's sitting in my garage, I heard they can't be used for turbo...

Is it true?

Thanks for the help...

lol yeah dude. not only are those cams designed for 11:1 compression or more, the overlap on them is stupid big.

sell the toda B's for a real a manifold and wastegate

Thanks dude!!

About the manifold, the thing is that I'm still using my AC, I live in PR you know, hot weather...

if you want a bit more hp from your cams, trade the todas for some itr/ctr cams and then as b said, get a real manifold and wg.

Quoted post[/post]]
if you want a bit more hp from your cams, trade the todas for some itr/ctr cams and then as b said, get a real manifold and wg.
he'd make more power sticking with the GSR cams.

But on another note, I have some ITR cams, if you wanna try them on your turbo setup and find out the hard way, i'd be more than willing to trade you for those toda B's :ph34r: :mrgreen:

GSR is a good turbo cam...the only thing that can go better is special ground turbo cams (high lift low duration)

Back