today was a good day...no, no, no a great day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortbusrebel07

today i got a new job i work at independence lincoln mercury now instead of the damn grocery store im excited they are my sponsoring dealer as i go through the ford asset program at longview community college. i know its ford but im still excited. im finally gonna be doing what i love to do and getting paid to do it ! and the best part is the guy that owns my dealership also owns the honda dealership, arsticrat motors (high class dealership that sells land rover, jaguar, and other high class automobiles), and a another dealership in Blue Springs, Missouri. so not only do i get Ford "A" plan after six months but i also pull discounts at the dealerships i listed above :)

Ford asset programs are badass. You'll be amking 40 g's a year doing easy work all day in no time.

Congratulations!!

Werd good luck bro and congrads. Im starting at Toyota as well making nice money for what I love to do. Best of Luck to ya. :thumbsup:

Congratulations!

The X-Plan kicks ass, the A-Plan is even better... and that's what he'll get since he's an employee now.

:)

plus discounts at 4 other dealerships including honda ! so give it a little time but if anyone needs something i might be able to get it pretty cheap not sure yet though ill just have to wait and see and let you guys know

hey shortbusrebel you live right by me, i have the light blue 89 dx that has the center taillight that says civic when i break. if you ever want to race let me know.

Two Bone Stock 89' Civic Dx's Battle to the death as they top out at less that a hundred MPH. It'll be the battle of the century :lol:

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jul 22 2003, 10:19 AM
hey shortbusrebel you live right by me, i have the light blue 89 dx that has the center taillight that says civic when i break. if you ever want to race let me know.

Two Bone Stock 89' Civic Dx's Battle to the death as they top out at less that a hundred MPH. It'll be the battle of the century :lol:

God nothing is funner to watch then 2 really slow cars race IMHO. Its like yay, they're out of first, oh the one on the left kind of pulled going into second.........w0000 they're almost done wrapping out second.......oh the one on the right pulled int he top end of 2nd, ok now the left one kind of missed 3rd...................... :p

:ph34r: the DX races.

yea my car is so slow right now its not even funny....well i guess actually it is...

i work at a grocery store. lol. but my car isn't terribly bad it rain really hard here last night and i was doing standing burnouts in the parking lot why i way waiting for a friend to get off work. burnout are always fun. i like the rd mize and gudgell in the rain because i can hold a burnout for about 300ft or so.

it's not that slow compared to even newer civics. i raced a 96' civic ex w/ 5 speed(mine is unfortunatly auto) and only lost by about two car lengths. he had three people in his car and i had two. i stomped it when the guy was letting his girlfriend drive.

its the "A" and "D" plans. "A" plan is what the plant workers get, $2000 off dealer invoice for family, and $1500 for friends. they can use their dicount 4 times a yr. i get "D" plan which is the same as "A" plan but i can only use my discount 2 times a yr.

sounds good to me, and I thought you won some type of money or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back