Todays funny of hte day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Do you know what happened this month back in 1850, in California? California became a state.

The State had no electricity.

The State had no money.

Almost everyone spoke Spanish.

There were gun fights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today ... except the women had real breasts and men didn't hold hands - at least not in public.

one more difference

half the State wasn't moving to Oregon

I think it's funny, man is such an animal of habit, our ego is the only reason we don't realize it.

England is fucked up, we move to America cause we want somewhere nice to live. The idea was too good and too many people move there ruining it for those who settled it. We Expand west, rinse and repeat until people decided to settle Calfornia. People moved to Cali in droves in the 50's and 60' cause it was so nice. Quality of life was high so it attracted low lives and illegal immigrants who ruined it. Now all the people in Cali with money want to move to Oregon, why? Cause where they live sucks and Oregon is a nice place to live...

Close the door behind you this time...

one reason i will never move to cali....i dont care about crime, gays, or mexicans....i care about my car....if i cant even put an intake on my car without getting a ticket...id rather sit here and bake in texas.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:) Good shit. I still love going to Cali though :).

i still love living here....
+1!
+2
people will never understand unless they live here. Colorado had that school shooting incident at Columbine High School, so I should assume the whole state is/has a problem? :dry:

your going to compare THAT to all the crime in cali?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

+1!
+2
people will never understand unless they live here. Colorado had that school shooting incident at Columbine High School, so I should assume the whole state is/has a problem? :dry:

you ever hear B and all the other NE guys bitch about the ghetto areas over there? its everywhere, not just in Cali. obviously we are a bigger state, so theres a lot more areas where crime is gonna happen, which means more media coverage. i mean, i'm sure fuckin rhode island has ghetto places, but its so damn small, it would have to be big to make the news.

whoever said it above was right, you don't understand it unless you live here. i know a lot fo people that had visited and not liked it and now love living here.

being born and raised here, i don't think i'd want to live in another state, and yes i've been to a lot fo other places. if i do move though, it would most likely be out of the country.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

+1!
+2

it wasn't a comparison. I was just showing that just because something bad happens doesn't mean the whole area and it's people are like that. Hence the emoticon I used.

Quoted post[/post]]
being born and raised here, i don't think i'd want to live in another state, and yes i've been to a lot fo other places. if i do move though, it would most likely be out of the country.
I kind of feel the same way about NJ. Not that it's great or anything, but I doubt I could live in any place further from the beach in the summer and the mountains in the winter.

1) my breasts are still real
2) my car's never been stolen
3) i've never gotten a ticket for ANYTHING i've put in (or on) my car
4) i still love california

i went to san diego for a while and it's nice down there, but i have to say, i heart nor cal over so cal any day. The LA area is just so dirty and gross.

can't we pick on New York? Look at that shithole town. Everyone loves it so much, but why are the streets covered in trash? So many fucking people... so god damned expensive to live there.

I can afford to pay the high gas prices... I can afford my house... and I can afford my expensive car part habit... so, until I begin to turn into a homeless bum... I'm staying.

And by the way, Cam... most from this area are moving to Arizona and Texas. LOL Although I admit, if I were to leave CA, I'd go to HI or OR.

I think CA is misunderstood. Sure we've got shitty smog laws... thanks LA. Sure we have uber data for crime... thanks again LA...

lol

Either way, I'm here for life. Pacific Grove here I come!!!

Any of you fuckers come to CA and I'll show youo what this state REALLY is all about. LOL

Quoted post[/post]]
+4. California born and raised is where I'll spend all of my days.

Thats west philly, Will Smith...

Quoted post[/post]]
*breaks into chorus of California Love*

:laugh:

Tupac is dead...stop. =/

Quoted post[/post]]
1) my breasts are still real

You talk a lot of game. I thought you were this one busted girl that posted pictures here, but I might be wrong.

I hope I'm wrong for all the game I hear. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ahhahahahh hilarious. Dude that joke was hella tight. ohhhh uhuh :fighting with the cali kid inside me:
ok hes dead now. Cali is a great place. Sacramento i like, but it would be paradise if the terminator left and we had the exact weather you get from the bay area. Mac Dre RIP

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ahhahahahh hilarious. Dude that joke was hella tight. ohhhh uhuh :fighting with the cali kid inside me:
ok hes dead now. Cali is a great place. Sacramento i like, but it would be paradise if the terminator left and we had the exact weather you get from the bay area. Mac Dre RIP
ahh don't even start with that mac dre shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ahh don't even start with that mac dre shit.
giving repect where it should be given, thats all. i guess i dont know everything there is to know about him but i think he was a good rapper. And god damit when the terminator gets taken out as governor, shit california will make that day a national holiday. Mac dre RIP.

Back