Todays Lame Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.
The doctors operated and advised him that all was well.

However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough
energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off
easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence.

"Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week."

A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.
The doctors operated and advised him that all was well.

However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough
energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

In place of his penis was a vienna sausage crudely stitched to his now sexless groin. Written in large black letters was the sentence.

"Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week."

Mmmmm vienna sausage.

I was disappointed at the jokes ending. You said he feared a second surgery, It's funnier if he actually gets one. And I'm not gay, just really hungry.

kid is out trick or treating dressed as a pirate. goes up to a house and rings the door bell. lady answers and he says "ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Trick or Treat!!!" the lady at the door says "awww how cute a little pirate... wheres your buccaneers?" the kid says "ARRRGGGHHH they be under my buckin-hat!!!!"

A blonde asked someone what time it was, and they told her it was 4:45. The blonde, with a puzzled look on her face replied,

"You know, it's the weirdest thing, I have been asking that question all day, and each time I get a different answer."

What did the elephant say to the naked man?

Yeah, its cute, but can it pick up peanuts :D

kid is out trick or treating dressed as a pirate. goes up to a house and rings the door bell. lady answers and he says "ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Trick or Treat!!!" the lady at the door says "awww how cute a little pirate... wheres your buccaneers?" the kid says "ARRRGGGHHH they be under my buckin-hat!!!!"
hahaha

Back