Tonights Entertainment...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sisteve@Jan 15 2003, 11:14 PM
jeff and I will have to post some pics of our ht systems...

they're both kick ass :)

my dad just bought an impressinve soundsystem.. hes got :

55" mitusbishi widescreen *HD ready*
pioneer dvd player
yamaha reciever
infiniti alpha center and front speakers
definitive technology rear speakers and sub

his audio system is werth more then my car :worthy:

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 15 2003, 11:33 PM
Jager is nasty shit. But I hate the taste of Anise.

Jack Daniels Single Barrel Good Stuff
Bush Mills Single Barrel Also good
Makers Mark Burbon
or my favorite is Herradura Repesado or Blanco tequila. Very tasty.

damn you lsvtec, you remind me of my drinking days :lol: :lol:

bushmills irish whiskey, its so smooth going down :(
jack daniels single barrel, just as smooth but with a nice after taste
jager, personally i think its disgusting, but pills handle it, do some calc "studying" with that chick :p
blanco tequila is pretty good

but my favorite even til now that i stopped drinking, 151 all the way, only cause it dont take much to get you goin, and it keeps you really warm all the way down!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jan 16 2003, 07:46 AM
damn.. and i'm up at 942 reading hondaswap.. lol
i have a slight headache.

What, from drinking or from reading Hondaswap? :)

I agree, people who put honey in whiskey should be shot. Unless it's Evan Williams or Jim Beam or some nasty shit like that, and you need to cover the taste of the liquor.

lsvtec got me hooked on Herradura tequila, and I've never looked back. :) Bastard.

Cause I drive 45 min to El Paso then walk across the boarder to Juarez and Tequila is damn cheap. When are you coming down again? :D

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 15 2003, 08:47 PM
I can't afford to drink that stuff often cause it costs so much and I would rather spend the money on my car. :D

:blink: Thats what liquor runs are for...... they cant do shit to you as long as they dont see your liscense plate....... and for the record jager is fucking bomb..... ohh soo smooth.... 151 is cool too but my stomach hates the shit right now..... me and 2 friends shared a 5th of the shit.... and my friends couldnt drink too much of it soo...... :blink: :beer: <----- i cant believe im the first one to bust that out in this thread

imo reighndeer blood tastes like cough syrup and this is how the night goes for me
:lol: :D :) :mellow: :huh: <_< :eek: :wacko: :puke: :unsure: :puke: :puke: :unsure: <_< :) :D :lol:

sorry about going apeshit with the emoticons but it was the best description i could manage.

Originally posted by Rabinzero@Jan 15 2003, 10:58 PM
VERY NICE!!! You know your home theater stuff I see. Impressive!!! If that's not a pimp pad then I don't know what is

my room (see pics of my pastel yellow room)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 16 2003, 08:34 PM
Cause I drive 45 min to El Paso then walk across the boarder to Juarez and Tequila is damn cheap. When are you coming down again? :D

:werd: gotta love how 18 is the legal drinking age

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jan 16 2003, 07:59 PM
:werd: gotta love how 18 is the legal drinking age

Shit, it isn't 18, it's $2. If you have the cash, you're old enough.

It doesn't matter anyways, because I am 22. I go to Mexico because Tequila (and anything else they make there) is cheap.

Back