TONS OF 92-95 Civic d16z6 parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I've got a bunch of crap i've got to get rid of to make room for the new motor- Some of the parts are in need of rebuild- I'll describe it all as i list

1)I've got the complete D16z6 motor- includes head, vtec valve cover, intake and exhaust manifolds- THe motor cranks but will not start- it def. needs a new distibutor and it will need a rebuild because one of the #3 cylinders exhaust valves is bent- I don't know the condition of the cylinder walls, pistons or rods because the head is still on the motor- But there aren't any fluid leaks around the head, so i assume the gasket is still good- The motor also needs an oil pan- But that's it- esentially one valve, a distributor and an oil pan and you have a running SOHC vtec motor- I will part it out depending on what you need and if the price is right- Make me an offer

2) stock 5 speed P28 ecu from the car in great condition- no chips- was tested in my friends car with the same motor and worked great- make me a reasonable offer

ill give you 75bucks for the head and valve cover- throw me a PM and let me know thanks

Back