Tons of Parts for Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I've got tons of crap for sale-
1)I've got a complete d16z6 motor- The head has two bent valves but the tranny is good, no grinds. I am willing to part it out as needed for whomever-

2)I've also got a P28 ECU, out of a 95 civic manual transmission

3)A set of 13" 4 lug civic steelies with brand new snow tires- Still have the sticker on them- These are the only things i need to put a price on- I need to see $200 for these- I can show the receipt which shows 229 dollars just for the tires

4)Assorted parts to a 90 prelude Si including inside taillight bulb covers, Pacesetter header pieces, the entire power steering pump and assembly, stock turnsignla/parking light lenses

5)84-91 Prelude and Accord Chilton repair manual

6)Cloth Grey Seats from a 92 Civic hatchback- Really good condition no tears or holes

7)The back seat from the same civic in the same color

8)Prelude tranny off a 90 B20A5 Si- No grinds ready to put in and drive-

I have no real set prices for anything- I just need to get rid of it all so no reasonable offer will be refused-

where loacted?
mileage on and problems with Z6 .....it has to be sitting there for some reason other than bent valves in the head....that would have been to easy a fix on a otherwise good motor???
may have honest buyer if you are honest seller...I buy/fix and sell cars on side for extra cash that supports street "sleeper"...and curently have clean CRX SI that needs bottom end....I can easily push out rods and replace rings,bearings etc...or use fair/average condition d15 block I have, but figured Id feel ya out and see...
what are you looking to get for just short block.
any chance of comp test?
ever blow HG and run hot?
oil consumption?

BIG ROB
STL

here's the deal bro- I bought the car with this motor in it- The car came to me with no dizzy and no oil pan on the motor so I never got to run it or even start it- I don't kniow anything about the condition of the motor other than that there are two bent valves in the head- The cylinder walls don't appear to be in bad condition but i never had a laekdown or compression test done so i can't tell you the true condition of the rings or bottom end- that's the best i can do bro- I just need too get rid of them, so since i know there history and condition is up in the air a bit i'll take any offer you throw out-

make me an offer bro, i haven't had any other offers so anything would be good- let me know where you're located and i'll let you know about shipping-

i will give u 50 bucks for tranny plus shipping im in texas 75060

Yeah the P28 is sitt'n in my room..thanks Slammed90lude. I'll vouche for this guy. Very easy to deal with. OK to trust with cash. Thanks Again.....

You got the wiring harness for it? Is it in good condition?

Back