too good to be true?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rentien

since i got this shop from this website... i'm hoping someone here knows something about this shop, i was offered by Honda Fiend in Covina, CA to do an install on an engine for my prelude for SUPER cheap, has anyone does anything under them? maybe if you have you could chime in and help me feel better about this place? it sounds too good to be true... thanx!

alright fine lemmie modify this to see if more people will knwo anything... they said they could install a type-s/euro-R for 3800 for the engine AND the install NOW has anyone heard anything from them? it just sounds too good to be true...

Go for it

Dude go there for one it's worth the price and i now this guy personaly and gives good deals. I got engine work on my single cam and type R motor and suspension work from him. both motors still run and i haven't had any problems with since i got it back from him.

but i would wonder a euro r motor is from a 2000+ accord and they are very high priced around 4000 is the going price for them

Back