too much time on your hands??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
holy shit this is actually pretty badass though
props on the construction

be back later im heading to home depot :ph34r:

I LOVE THE INTRO:

Like any red-blooded, masculine man of the male gender, I love PVC weaponry. You should too. If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will. Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine. For those of you who laugh in the face of hypersonic shards of plastic puncturing your spleen, here’s an intimate look at how I’ve kept myself busy for the past week: building a PVC flamethrower.

That is priceless! I'll be back in a hour or two, have to run to home depot!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 18 2005, 03:25 PM
holy shit this is actually pretty badass though
props on the construction

be back later im heading to home depot :ph34r:
[post=541973]Quoted post[/post]​

this has darwin award written all over it....

For some strange reason I've got a sudden urge to go mess around with the hatch...

:ph34r:

I was gonna say... you're gonna try to put a flamethrower in the hatch and burn it to the ground, aren't you?

where the fuck is nick
i know hes gunna love this

This is the FBI and the CIA. The link you have just clicked has shown up on our data bases and your are now flagged as a possible threat to National Security. Expect an E-mail from the American Homeland Security department in a few moments. You will be asked to dispose of your hardrive and other computer periherals when the agents arrive at you residence in 20 minutes. Thank you, and have a nice day.

:ph34r:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 18 2005, 03:49 PM
where the fuck is nick
i know hes gunna love this
[post=542054]Quoted post[/post]​

What the flameflower, or Civicious being an idiot?

I'm going to build that and do some "yard work" around the house.

Nick : 1
Weeds : 0

TRUST me, no one will call the cops if I am torching weeds in my yard, they would get busted for much worse shit than I would.

The only thing that bothers me about the whole system is that the fuel is pressurized.

Fuel + Compression + Fire = BANG!

Obviously. How else would he propel it from the "instrument"? It would be less of a flame"thrower" and more of a "glorified candle".

If it's built correctly it won't explode easily.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 19 2005, 10:45 AM
If it's built correctly it won't explode easily.
[post=542396]Quoted post[/post]​

Its made of PVC for christs sake.

PVC is some good shit, hell i made my roll bar out of PVC cause its just THAT STRONG y0... :ph34r:

lol

potato guns are the shit
anyone seen the video of napkins soaked in gasoline and launched out of a potato gun, in essence making a fire bomb...
that video rocks

Back