took some pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SixtySecondAssassin

s3f01c51d9b755.jpg

i got some wheels

s3f01c60815f09.jpg

s3f01c5bd56ca4.jpg

blang blang

s3f01c536166aa.jpg

i need a heat shield

s3f01c54c16e4d.jpg

99 si b pipe, no muffler

s3f01c5a70e4f6.jpg

gay blue vinyl, momo wheel, sir gauges, dash trim has since been replaced

s3f01c647bebd6.jpg

grip

s3f01c6316f95a.jpg

tein ss - 8k front 6k rear

clean ride.

those are the Tenzo knock-offs of the RnR's, right?

how loud is it without a muffler?

thanks.

they're the rota knock off's.

its not loud at all. i like the way it sounds. my friend has a z6 in his 5th gen with a greddy exhaust and its way louder than mine.

did you put the front springs on the back and the back on the front. Normally the back is stiffer on teins.

looking good but you need a header and an intake.

no. i got the tein ss's for the 94+ integra. those are the rates it comes with. even if i wanted to swap out the springs, the rears are alot shorter than the fronts. i want some 9 or 10k rates for the rear.

i wanna get all the little bolt on goodies but im building a gsr block now so all my money is going it that. my brother got me a heatshield from one of his friends so ill put that on the next time i head down to houston.

I know somebody is going to call me a fucktard ricer, but the white hatch
with the black hood (carbon fiber?), and black bumper is the coolest
shit I've ever seen!!!

i think the hood looks good, but the bumper needs to be white <_<

if you don;'t mind me asking, how much did they cost you, apiece? what do you think of them?

Originally posted by khrisb@Jul 4 2003, 08:46 PM
I know somebody is going to call me a fucktard ricer, but the white hatch
with the black hood (carbon fiber?), and black bumper is the coolest
shit I've ever seen!!!

:fr:

:lol: j/k

look closely, I don't think it's carbon fiber. And yes the bumper should be white. Nice wheels Mang!

the car was wrecked in march 02.

s3dc999c0e8253.jpg

i had to replace the hood, bumper, and bumper support. that pic was right after we brazed the support on.

i kinda like the black too. i was thinking of doing the whole car that color.

the hood isnt cf, just primered black. thats the way i bought it

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jul 4 2003, 07:57 PM
if you don;'t mind me asking, how much did they cost you, apiece? what do you think of them?

the tires? they cost 54 a piece from discount, my hommie works there.

for the money, you can beat em. mad dry traction and side wall stiffness is excelent. but theyre heavy and driving on the highway in fresh rain is kinda sketchy. but damn dude theryre only a little over 200 a set.

careful or you might get a ticket for no muffler, car looks good though.

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin+Jul 4 2003, 09:28 PM-->
90 accord
@Jul 4 2003, 07:57 PM

the tires? they cost 54 a piece from discount, my hommie works there.

for the money, you can beat em. mad dry traction and side wall stiffness is excelent. but theyre heavy and driving on the highway in fresh rain is kinda sketchy. but damn dude theryre only a little over 200 a set.

i'm not worried about rain, as we get 2 inches a year, if that.what would you reccomend for under $70 apiece?

Back