Took the plunge.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

Just ordered a SiR II complete change over with LSD for my 93 civic sedan tonight from Steve at hmotorsonline. Hope I did the right thing. Seems like a real nice guy. I have checked a lot of posts here and found that you all seem to like him. I will keep you all posted on how it goes. Thanks for all the help you have been in making this decision.

sol, steve ought to be paying you a comish. You peddle a lot of product for him on this site.

took me 3 months for these guys to talk me into it and i'm still happy.
HMO is great!
have fun and listen to these guys before you start spending all your money. i could have saved loads.

GOOD LUCK!

Steve got my check today. He says that I should get the swap around Thanksgiving. I can't freeking wait!!!

Steve is shipping my swap out tonite. Should have it next week. He says it has about 34,000 miles on it. I'm going to have a hard time waiting until the last week in Dec. to drop it in.

Originally posted by friz@Nov 19 2004, 10:45 PM
I plan on documenting my whole swap on this site, if you all don't mind
[post=419500]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:
Good Luck with Your setup!

What part of the country are you at?

Think about it this way. The longer you wait now, the longer the warranty will be when you actually have it dropped in the car. In other words, the warranty will cover more driving time than sitting time.

:werd: and when you install it, make sure you replace everything they want you to replace, otherwise you lose your startup gurantee

Already have it, $400 worth from majestic honda

To answer driver X, If the country has an ass hole i'm in it. Right in the middle.

Got it.. Bracket with the four holes for the a/c was on the motor along with the tensioner and idler pulley. I really don't know what else I would need? I will post some pics soon. Glad I waited on the a/c stuff.

Back