Took the plunge.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRXified+Dec 5 2004, 01:40 PM-->
@Dec 5 2004, 01:21 PM
I have made good progress. All the mechanicals are hooked up. I have all the wiring laid out just need to solder some connections and loom it up. All that is left is cooling system and belts.
[post=426515]Quoted post[/post]​

kind of off topic, but i cant view the pix, it says i exceeded my bandwith, WTF does that mean?
[post=426573]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Kinda busy this weekend. I assume you are talking about "loom it up".... this means that I cut and soldered all the wires to length that allows them to follow the same path and the covered them with split loom and taped the end to match the "Honda" harness.

Originally posted by CRXified+Dec 5 2004, 02:40 PM-->
I have made good progress. All the mechanicals are hooked up. I have all the wiring laid out just need to solder some connections and loom it up. All that is left is cooling system and belts.

kind of off topic, but i cant view the pix, it says i exceeded my bandwith, WTF does that mean?

it means you don't have 50 posts yet and aren't priviledged to use the gallery :)

friz- looks good. not bad for an old man :p

looks very clean and well done... good job, especially for a weekend swap

nice

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 7 2004, 03:29 PM-->
Originally posted by CRXified@Dec 5 2004, 02:40 PM
friz

it means you don't have 50 posts yet and aren't priviledged to use the gallery :)

friz- looks good. not bad for an old man :p
[post=427845]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah. Felt good to know I still had it in me.
I have put about 250 miles on it in the last couple of days driving to work and still bug free.

Thanks for your help guys. :D

Back