Tool 10,023 Days for Marie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Kick ass, found this thru Digg.

I didn't know if you people knew this. But, If you burn both Viginti Tres followed by Wings for Marie .. Then, play that track as one with 10,000 days as another track and play both at the same time, Both Wings for Marie AND 10,000 days sync ! It is incredible ! It is like an 8 piece band but it all FLOWS ! It flows like one song.. It is the most unique and incredible thing I have ever heard in my life.. BadA$$ ! The vocals, drums, the guitar riffs, everything flows ! Both songs get heavy at the same point at 9 minutes and 14 seconds in, it is magical !

Trichotillomania: more on 10,000 days

I haven't been able to listen to it yet, but man Tool again pulls one over on us like the
fibonacci sequence from Lateralus

yeah, that sounds way to difficult to do with mp3's. every ripper pulls just a hair different, and 9 min later, it can be drastically off beat.

yeah, i'm not impressed. i don't think it was intentional. just some kids who got bored and lined shit up, like darkside and the WoOz

Speaking of darkside of the moon and wizard of oZ i used to work at a place that had an Imax theatre kinda and they used to show lazer shows all the time. Well one night they did the DotM and WoOz and it was aweome. I must say it was all setup. But it still kicked ass.

What do you mean "Syncs up" ? Like it sounds like a good song by a 16 peice band ?

Because if you wanna talk about songs sounding the same, and taking the same amount of time, look no further than The Ramones.

pre calculated. they prolly did it for fun and hopeed someone will find it. Not the first time. Great song nontheless. not impressed though. tool kicks ass though

Meh, song wasn't that great.

As to the DSOTM and WoOZ, where do u start the album again? I think it was on 2nd lion roar, but i'm probably mistaken. I've heard a lot about it and I want to try it out soon.

Dark Side of the Oz ,
put DOSTM in cd player set to auto-repeat, so when the album finishes it restarts.
start the movie, hit play at the 2-3 lion roar from the mgm lion. enjoy.

CRX-YEM said:
Dark Side of the Oz ,
put DOSTM in cd player set to auto-repeat, so when the album finishes it restarts.
start the movie, hit play at the 2-3 lion roar from the mgm lion. enjoy.

and at what point should you be firing up the bong??

one should be well toasted before the movie goes to color, so that one can look at his nearest bud oand go, "duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, no wai! it's in color y0!"

Back