Top 10 video game weapons.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No Offense, but the BFG is THE BEST GUN IN GAMES EVER!

Although there are a few guns in Socom that are pretty damn close.

ScrapinSi said:
No Offense, but the BFG is THE BEST GUN IN GAMES EVER!

Although there are a few guns in Socom that are pretty damn close.

The BFG is quite an awesome weapon, and my choice in Q3EX.

However the Gravity Gun is a wicked piece of hardware. I'd love to build one :D:D:D

red fucking turtle shells beat the fucking BFG 9000?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTF are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!?!

that is the biggest wad of horse shit evAr!!!!!!

the gravity gun is kick ass but i dont know if its cooler than the BFG 9000...
the BFG 9000 is the grand daddy of badassedness...
it was fucking huge... took up the whole lower half of the screen
it had a sick little warm up sequence before it fired letting you know that there was about to be some unrivaled badassedness unleashed pretty damn soon
the blast covered the whole screen
and then it killed every fucking thing in the room
most of it wasnt simply left on the ground dead either... most of the enemies were liquified... or as we called it "splutted"
simply badass
red fucking turtle shells... what the fuck is that shit?!?!?!?

BFG definitely wins in badassness, but as for creative and super effective weapons, the grav gun was a good choice. And the Halo 2 Sword.....that thing just pisses me off.

I'd put the BGF 3rd. the gravity 2nd and 1st.......... the rail gun!

Seeing those halflife 2 clips made me want to play it again.
Halflife 2 > most games.... no doubt a top 5 game. Maybe even the best game if it hand a real ending. those fuckers.

yeah bfg should be No1 but theres some other cool videogame guns that didnt make the list, anybody remeber the game perfect dark on N64? it had some cool guns, one of them was an assault rifle that could be used as a proximity mine :D pure evil :D

the Free Range in TF5 FTMFW

no weapon is cooler then the Free Range, using it was practically a mini game in and of itself

Back