tourist trophy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

anyone played tourist trophy? form the makers of gt4 its the sportbike equivalent.

just wondering if its worth the money

link

a buddy of mine just bought a new ps2 and tourist trophy, and he is now selling the ps2 and the game, he only played it one day and also said the braking sucks and that it had other flaws in it also, he wasnt impressed with it at all

arcade or simulation mode?

realism aside is it fun at least?

NfS isnt realistic at all, but can be fun.

i think it would be cool to play a game with such a wide selection of bikes and the modification ability that comes with gt4
maybe i should try and find a demo

i played it for a couple hours with bill the other night.

i found it VERY difficult, and you have to be ON line, or you're screwed. I think its a very good game. Any one who bitches about it should go play tetris.

it's all the same tracks as GT4 too.... its its familiar

I picked it up on Tuesday night, so far, I like it...alot. The bikes are realistic in regards to braking, handling, etc. Tracks are great. I find the licenses to be easy to obtain - I've received all 4 licenses with 40 minutes of play time.

Graphics are good (same engine as GT4).

There is no money exchange that I can think of, rather you race another bike with the bike of your choice (assuming you have the valid license requirements) and if you beat the person (lead for 10 seconds or cross the finish line first) then get to keep the bike that you chose to race with.

7 out of 10 for me and thats for playing for about 2.5 hours since owning.

i borred my friends copy, and have to say its harder then expected, you really have to learn your braking, and you cant lean to far or you wipe out, and if you go off track you wipe out. its not bad but going to have to get used to it. I am going to have to get into it more

Back