Townhome owners association's about to piss me off

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chances are.....that basic cable is included as part of the home owner's fees. We get basic cable as part of it but it leaves us with no choices when it comes to cable companies.

Have you found any dates for monthly meetings? There must be a time the board meets and allows other tenants the chance to voice their concerns.

Unfortunately we pay our own cable, it isn't included, which is why it pisses me off. If it was free, and included on the fees that would be one thing, but that I have to pay for it if I want cable, and then be told that I can only choose one company, well ...fuckin' fuck fuck those mother fuckin' fuckers.

Well, the plumber came out today, friend of the family or something, whole job was only $158, which included him digging a two foot deep hole in mud soup, and the parts too. Awesome plumber for sure. Still going to fight someone though, he said that the last people that were down there had broken our pipe, and what they used to fix it with was not up to code, no primer on the adhesives, so no bond. He said that's why our pressure was lower, and why our bill shot up almost double for the last nine months. He said I have a pretty good case if I have to take it to small claims court to get reimbursed for the nine months worth of wasted water, and the cost of the repairs. He can prove they screwed it up, hell, they even left the piece they broke off in the hole, good thing they did too because it had the right adhesive on it, so it shows they didn't use primer. Fuckin' A, almost a thousand dollars worth of wasted water, hell yea someone's head is going to roll.

Last edited:
Back