Toyota FT-86 Concept

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They posted more pics of it.. I still like the idea of it. But it will probably never hit the US...

500x_topshot4.jpg

Toyota FT-86 Concept Mega-Gallery

its such a small subset that they probably lose money on making a performance model and it not being sold.

its such a small subset that they probably lose money on making a performance model and it not being sold.

but is it more difficult to make a detuned version with a different engine or just make everything the same?

look at the 240sx, wouldn't it have been easier to use the same engine instead of making a new one. they used the same body, same firewall, just about everything but we get the piece of shit ka24.

but how many people would have paid 5 grand more for the sr20det 240sx? for there to be used cars some idiot had to buy it new. I know i wouldnt have bought a new 240sx with or without the sr20.

thats the thing though, i doubt it would have cost $5000 more. they could have offset the cost of the new car by saving on the r&d, labor, parts.

i just think japan fucks us here in the states.

Back