Toys For Big Boys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldenboy

Toda Spec B Camshafts for B series motors these camshafts have 4XXX miles on them. Lists for 900+ selling for 700
product_b16a_cams.jpg

If you're in Houston you can come a take a look at these at GenX Concepts
15255 Gulf Freeway
Houston,TX

What is a reasonable trade? I have an entire 93 LS-S Im trying to get rid off... mostly there except engine and transmission, although there is front end damage it can be fixed. for under $1,500 (body only engine and trans do not come with car.)

Not picking up any more shells. But thanks for the offer. Trades? umm let me think I'll take a set of black s2000 seats, or an ITR wheel with SRS+money, or CTR wheel with SRS+money, or 98 Rav4 headlights+money, or a blackwidow wing for a 92-95 civic+money, or a good digital camera+money, or a good complete weight bench and weights+money. 17" C2 evo''s for a straight trade but the rims have to be in terrific condition, or.... seems like I'm up for pretty much any kind of decent trade. Or if you're in the Houston area build a custom box for my friends del sol+money. Not in a hurry to sell these cams so I'm not going to budge on the price

Back