TPP is DEAD!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
thats right, TPP is no longer with us. no more white trash trailor park pimping. this is my new HondaSwap user id.

RIP TPP
long live BDN :)

I gathered that. I just don't don't understand the meaning of the new name.... hence the use of "wtf". :p

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 28 2004, 04:41 PM
Dude Brian, I read the title of this, and I thought you really died. Good to hear you are still with us.
[post=438342]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I saw the RIP first and thought he out.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Dec 28 2004, 09:41 PM
Dude Brian, I read the title of this, and I thought you really died. Good to hear you are still with us.
[post=438342]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, I know me too

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Dec 28 2004, 04:03 PM
thats right, TPP is no longer with us. no more white trash trailor park pimping. this is my new HondaSwap user id.

RIP TPP
[post=438288]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, you swapped ur user name -> :sweetdeal:

BTW, did B change it for you or can you change them urself?

i didnt know this board had that function (not that im going to use it)

Only Admins....and myself have the ability to change names :p

An admin CAN change, they don't HAVE to, so it would be in your best interest to ask them nicely, but I don't think they want to change the names for 20,000 people...Unless it's SiSteve, because he charges. :)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Dec 28 2004, 04:03 PM

RIP TPP
[post=438288]Quoted post[/post]​

no more white trash trailor park pimping, but you're still nothing but white trash. :p

:ph34r:

Back