Track this weekend!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

If anybody wants to go to the track in San Antonio, this weekend pm me. Me and some other guys from another forum are going this weekend the majority have ep's, but hey, everybody is welcome. We are planning on getting there at about 6.

i'm not going to be down there.. but some friends are. Blue convert cobra, maroon fullsize chevy truck and a old 80's blue chevy truck. Cobra runs 11's, but is good for better, maroon truck runs mid 13's and the old chevy runs 14.0 or so.. and its just got a motor swap with some tuning. :p

Well, that sucks, I am going to look extremely slow now. I am guessing I will run mid 15's. I timed myself, and ran a 16 all stock with one in the car. With Bolt-on's, and no tire or box, I am sure I can run mid 15's. Anyway, I will look out for them.

what track are you going to? they goto RCR... alamo sucks ass

I don't remember the name of it, I am going with some guys from EPhatch, following them there. I know it is just outside of San Antonio, that is about it.

hm.. they both are.. ask if its Alamo or Rivercity Raceway.. if its Alamo.. save your cash, the track blows and is in south sa... ghetto

Back