Track Time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice..but is that a single cam???
EDIT! never mind,its an ls

Well last week she ran a 15.20 running Sunoco 94. Its in the shop right now cause the tranny wont go into gear. I push the clutch in on a slight incline and i dont roll. O well we are trying to figure it out. While it is in the shop I put the Nitrous kit on. Right now its between 50-100hp shot cause I took the kit off of an SRT-8 Charger. So I need to replace the jets. We want the car to break into the 14's before I use the nitrous. We hope it will break into the 12's with the nitrous.

The hatch in that video looks almost exactly like mine...

Well last week she ran a 15.20 running Sunoco 94. Its in the shop right now cause the tranny wont go into gear. I push the clutch in on a slight incline and i dont roll. O well we are trying to figure it out. While it is in the shop I put the Nitrous kit on. Right now its between 50-100hp shot cause I took the kit off of an SRT-8 Charger. So I need to replace the jets. We want the car to break into the 14's before I use the nitrous. We hope it will break into the 12's with the nitrous.
def. dont run anything over 65 if your not tuning for it,

Certainly isn't mine...

Although taking my whip to the track one of these day to see how it does should be something I consider. I "ran" a B18 EG before I left Reno, and it was a pretty good run, but I have no idea what numbers I'm pushing as far as 1/4 mile, hp, etc...

Attachments

• P8070113.JPG
    P8070113.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Hatch with B20B.JPG
    Hatch with B20B.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 82
def. dont run anything over 65 if your not tuning for it,

Absolutly. It would be WAY too much for this lil motor to handle right now. I was actually thinking of a 50 shot for right now.

Certainly isn't mine...

Although taking my whip to the track one of these day to see how it does should be something I consider. I "ran" a B18 EG before I left Reno, and it was a pretty good run, but I have no idea what numbers I'm pushing as far as 1/4 mile, hp, etc...

Looks good. Looks clean too.

I wish I could find a cleaner one and do it up nice. But this one im now my lil racer. I dont even want to drive it other than on the track. I will be looking for a truck and trailer now.

Well I hit the track again lastnite and broke my old record of 15.20 & hit a 15.01 without changing a thing other than having a stock replacement clutch & pressure plate.

What size rims you running on it? They look kinda big...

sounds good..you wanna run a lil faster?
get some drag radials mounted on a st of steelies,,does wonders

What size rims you running on it? They look kinda big...

They are 17's.

sounds good..you wanna run a lil faster?
get some drag radials mounted on a st of steelies,,does wonders

:werd: or you could always get a set of light weight rims with drag radials for just the track

I am planning on getting a set of drag radials & hit the track hard next year.

The car is set up for nitrous right now but I still need to fill the bottle. I dont think I will use the nitrous till I can see the best time I can do with all motor.

Back