TRADE/SALE -=D-Series turbo kit=-

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpOoLiNgCiViC

671906_16_full.jpg

i have a almost complete turbo kit for a D series honda civic......

-=only thing needed is mendural bent piping/oil send and recieve/FMU/and BOV =-

everything inculded in picture except a front mount intercooler.... all parts are chrome except turbo it's self...

any questions email me or pm me

aim = spoolingcivic
email = spoolingcivic@aol.com

looking to trade for a Urathane body kit and Carbon Fiber hood.... over 1800 invested.....or make me an offer for something to be Traded for..??¿¿

pm me or im me or email me with any questions.....

need to sale this with the quickness....... make an offer (NO LOW BALLERS)

also included front mout intercooler
=) :thumbup:

Originally posted by SpOoLiNgCiViC@Sep 26 2004, 06:16 AM
bump!!!!

:feedback:
[post=394793]Quoted post[/post]​

You cant just sign up on a message board and try to sell shit! You need to give a little respect to others and put some time into it before you go selling anything.. And you need to post some vouches or something before you get someone wanting to buy something from you.. Also try and get better pics! Not trying to be a dick but that is just the way it is..

Originally posted by SpOoLiNgCiViC@Sep 26 2004, 05:16 AM
bump!!!!

:feedback:
[post=394793]Quoted post[/post]​

first off!...... i did not ask 1800 for it! if u can read.. i said "MAKE OFFER"!!!

it's brand new.... did not even go on the car i did a b18c5 JDM engine swap!..... so i am willing to take a loss on it! ...... i have this on ebay,honda-tech and other places.... i am not a scammer i just came across this website and i decieded to post it here..... THANKS!

specs... brand new never used or even tried on..... i did engine swap dont need....xs-power chrome reinforced manifold, xs-power chrome down pipe, chrome 90degree elbow for down pipe, chrome wastegate, 8lb spring for waste gate, flage/bolts/screws/washers/nuts (all supplied),xs-power t3/t4 turbo .48 trim, walbro 255 LPH fuel pump (not in picture), big front mount intercooler (not in picture), i have invested well over 1800.... i am willing to take a loss even thought it's brand new and never been put on....... make me an offer...

that would be ss=auto chrome.... but not the intercooler or anything...... just mani and turbo

Back