Tranny Help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civ/integJDm560

Hey i got this motor and tranny for free. But the tranny doesn't fit in my car. is there any way i can get a different tranny to mount on to a 91 b18a1 block, that will fit into my car? :angry:

you have to get a hydro tranny like on 94 up tegs....or take the time and money to convert your car to cable tranny....sell your tran and buy a hydro...thats what i recommend...then you still have the prob of crossing obd with your motor and your car.

i got a conversion for the tranny to make it hydro from cable but thats not the problem. The mount on the tranny does fit w/ my car what do i do? My old tranny had a side mount this tranny has a top mount. i would get a new tranny but people tell me that the new trannys (94 up) don't fit on to the old b18a blocks (91). Help me about to give up and get a mustang, but i don't want to.

The tranny will fit in the car, and will work fine with a hydro conversion kit, u just need to use the 92-95 civic top mount and the integra front mount for the trans.

I am about to attempt the same swap, OBD 0 to OBD 1, a 91 ls into a 92 hatch but I have the entire car, running to take whatever I need.

Can this be done?? I've only been able to find info about going the other way(the way most smog laws regulate it)that is, the newer motor goes into the older car.
thanks for any help you can give me. :worthy:

Back