trash guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
he broke my trash can.... and stole the wheel.

it's no where to be found.

wtf?

Attachments

• PICT1046.JPG
    PICT1046.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 170
Then wheel barrow it up to the trash can and begin shovelling money on it. It'll fix the wheel.

naw, i live on a cul del sac with only 4 other houses on it. My neighbors can is all fucked up too. The collector probably was having a bad day and just slammed it down.

they look big and operated by the hydraulic lift on the garbage truck. they just get slammed down hundreds of times. that stuff is going to happen.

So is it really your can or is it provided by the trash company? If it is provided a phone call will probably get you a new one.. or get that one fixed anyway.

it's provided by the city. i called up and they are going to send someone out tomrrow to either repair or replace it.

it's provided by the city. i called up and they are going to send someone out tomrrow to either repair or replace it.

probably take it back from the guy they gave it to yesterday. then he will call up and take the wheel back. you're fucked. your government hates you.

naw, its been here at the house since i moved in. they don't take the cans, they just empty them with the truck at the curb.

lol Trash Can Repair Man, now that's something I'd like to go to college for.

lol he will show up tomorrow with a sad look on his face and a wheel in his hand..
give B a hug and say hes sorry he was angry and stole his wheel..then all will be well :)

You should have waited in the can for the guy next week with a knife. Mother fucker, I'll shank your ass, now give me my wheel.

It'd be fun until he kicked the can over and stuffed you in the compactor.

I laughed until I cried on this one.. who steals a wheel off of a trash can? :shrug2:

hey man, what do you expect? the economy is in the shitter... thieves gotta make cutbacks too... if you cant find any dubs to steal... you gotta make due with whats available

Back