Tried To Steal My Rims And I Will Kill You

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my 17s that everyone rags on are real hard to steal, you have to use a thinwall socket to remove them, anything bigger won't even fit in the cutout.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Mar 6 2003, 08:41 PM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 02:00 PM
i am sorry but i disagree. if someone tries to jack your shit  you should kill them . in my state you can.

damn! which state is that?!

car thieves are about the lowest life on earth IMO. don't get caught with that gun by a cop or its an instant stay at the county hotel. why do u need to carry a gun? do u live in south central or someplace like that?

Sounds like Texas,but even in Texas,they have to be on your property and reasonably going to cause you harm.Stealing your rims doesn't fit.I carried before the service and will afterwards,but I had a permit.

On another note,the idea of different locking lugs is a good one,the guy I bought my car from had four different ones (don't know why the rims are for shit) but it gets annoying if you lose one of the keys. :D

Like people said above, go get some varrying lug locks for each wheel. Then, if you dont have an alarm get one and track down one that has a Tilt sensor option. These things are a blast! I wont go into details of how some of them work, but when you arm the alarm, it sets a value for its tilt(angle compared to a level plane), as soon as someone disturbs your car's position on a horizontal plane( ie: jacking or lifting it up at all) it goes off. My friends and I have done both these things to our cars, needless to say, thief's generally give up. Another good way to detour theifs, get a glass breakage sensor or very sensitive air pressure sensor. Glass breakage sensor is self explanitory. The pressure sensor though is nice, in that when they walk up and mess with any windows, the glass flexes and effectivly changes the air pressure slightly, the sensor senses this and alarm goes off.

Thiefs in general suck. I'm not condoning what they do, but you can partly thank corporations for charging absurd prices for $5 worth of metal. But oh well.

:D

Rob

Really wanna make your rims hard to steal, use one lockey not and find some 12 point nuts somewhere. Not many avarage mechanics ( or thieves ) have a set of 12 points that go as high as 19mm, which are BTW the size of honda/acura lug nuts.

FYI Toyota, some Mazda and trucks are 21mm, BMW, VW, Saturn and other cars with wheel bolts rather then nuts are 17mm

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Mar 6 2003, 01:23 AM-->
Originally posted by karnash@Mar 6 2003, 12:16 AM
92b16vx
@Mar 6 2003, 12:14 AM
You shouldn't have a gun at school.

well, i dont carry it at school. and im 6'3 230#.......

ya i know what u are thinking, and i DO look funny driving a civic.

kiss my ass, its all i can afford

Try 6'1 and 240 in a del sol--I got u beat, mang!

yea well i am 5'6 and 125 so...oh wait i am short compared to yall
and all my friends which is good i can hide better :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Mar 6 2003, 05:44 PM-->
Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 6 2003, 08:41 PM
MR. EG
@Mar 6 2003, 02:00 PM
i am sorry but i disagree. if someone tries to jack your shit  you should kill them . in my state you can.

damn! which state is that?!

car thieves are about the lowest life on earth IMO. don't get caught with that gun by a cop or its an instant stay at the county hotel. why do u need to carry a gun? do u live in south central or someplace like that?

Sounds like Texas,but even in Texas,they have to be on your property and reasonably going to cause you harm.Stealing your rims doesn't fit.I carried before the service and will afterwards,but I had a permit.

On another note,the idea of different locking lugs is a good one,the guy I bought my car from had four different ones (don't know why the rims are for shit) but it gets annoying if you lose one of the keys. :D

Yeah here in Texas it's a whole 'nother country. It'sstill legal to hang a man for trying to steal your horse or cow. But if you shoot them make sure they're dead, or the civil suits will eat you alive! ;)

Originally posted by machine@Mar 7 2003, 02:26 AM
Yeah here in Texas it's a whole 'nother country. It'sstill legal to hang a man for trying to steal your horse or cow. But if you shoot them make sure they're dead, or the civil suits will eat you alive! ;)

I'm from Texas also,so yea they have some interesting laws concerning killing people.Legal to kill a man if you catch him sleeping with your wife too.

to the guy who said something about the 12mm lugnuts....

where can i find those at? off which car? im sure if i go to that car's dealership
they will sell me some.

if you really want to protect your rims or any parts of your car, there is a surefire way to do it... I SWEAR. JUST TRY IT.

this is a costly solution, but trust me, it works, I know.

Plasma Shields + Robotic Turrets.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 6 2003, 11:14 PM
if you really want to protect your rims or any parts of your car, there is a surefire way to do it... I SWEAR. JUST TRY IT.

dude, they were fresh out.
took me 2 years to save up for the flux capacitor as it is.....

Originally posted by karnash+Mar 6 2003, 11:16 PM-->
@Mar 6 2003, 11:14 PM

dude, they were fresh out.
took me 2 years to save up for the flux capacitor as it is.....

Those bastards. You can have my robotic turret for the time being. It's taken down a few innocent citizens, but fuck em, they got too close to the automo-civic-tank.

Back