True Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Look what I've stumbled across...

:puke2:

Rice-o-mobile

I love his kill list too...

sHIT LIST
(cars I beat in my neon)

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback-modified
2000 Chevy Malibu (V6)
1997 Dodge Neon (DOHC)-modified
2001 Mitsubishi Lancer (with 4 people in my car!)
2002 Ford Focus SVT
2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V
1993 Mazda MX-3 (V6)
1995 Toyota Camry
1993 Honda Civic EX-modified
1991 Honda Accord
2002 Chevy Cavalier
2001 Honda Accord Sedan (V6)
2001 Porsche Boxter convertible-no bull!
1991 Nissan S13-modified
1998 Acura Integra-modified
1993 Dodge Intrepid-modified
2001 Dodge Neon
1996 Ford Probe (V6)

Ya know I came across a half way decent rice mobile today. While I was on my lunch break we decide to go up to Johnny Rockets to grab lunch. Low and behold sittin in the parking lot to the mall next to Johnny's was an 00+ Civic 4dr. What caught my eye was this thing was painted pepto pink. Door handles shaved. Had a set of nice white rims on it. Interior was custom done to match exterior ( lots of pink with white highlights). But the one thing that killed the car ( besides the paint job ) was the fuggin custom fiberglass taillight covers. Made the tail lights look like something you would see on the back of an S-Dime ( S-10 ).

We took bets on if the car belong to a guy or a girl. The chick that got into the car was a HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTIEEEEEEEEE! Car looked decent can tell she has alot of money in it but man those tail light covers were fugly.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

Hondaswap owned his bandwidth.

He could have done so much with that Neon, but instead opted out.

He beat these cars because they weren't racing. Today I passed about 10 semis and a Chevy Celebrity. ph33r m3

-> Steve

neon r/ts can beat the following cus ive witnessed them:

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback-modified
2000 Chevy Malibu (V6)
1997 Dodge Neon (DOHC)-modified
2002 Ford Focus SVT
2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V
1993 Mazda MX-3 (V6)
1995 Toyota Camry
1993 Honda Civic EX-modified
1991 Honda Accord
2002 Chevy Cavalier
2001 Honda Accord Sedan (V6)
1991 Nissan S13-modified
1998 Acura Integra-modified
1993 Dodge Intrepid-modified
2001 Dodge Neon
1996 Ford Probe (V6)

they are fast....for what they are

Neon's are actually pretty decent cars, they aren't the best, but regular civics won't be beating them. They aren't the greatest cars in the world, but I give credit, they are built decently.

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Nov 11 2003, 12:12 AM
i love his dub cap spinners with the part that doesnt spin painted blue. thats hella custom.

i dont see it...

that borders on the riceyest thing ive ever seen...........ever

and the thing with him beatin a boxter, its all on the driver

ive seen an EG coupe Si w/ IHE beat a viper....ill say it again....a viper lost to a SOCH civic w/ a grand in mods

good driver+average car > bad driver+good car

ive seen an EG coupe Si w/ IHE beat a viper....ill say it again....a viper lost to a SOCH civic w/ a grand in mods

good driver+average car > bad driver+good car

Umm... NO!!! The Viper was not going, the only way he would lose, is if he redlined and drop the clutch. But nobody who can afford a Viper can be that stupid. I don't believe it, useless without video.

Back