I was walking out of class today and walked by a silver Evo, that just confirmed what I already decided on a long time ago: that I'd own one sometime in my life. I started thinking about it on the way home and I figured I could sell the car I have now for at least 14k (plus 600 for my tokicos and eibach springs in my room) and save up 6k because I thnk I can find an evo for around 20k when I'm ready to buy. I worked for a month and made 600 dollars and I stopped even trying for the last 2 weeks (I get paid based on how much I want to work, and I work when I want). I'm going to have a long summer where I can devote all my time to work besides summer school. Theres also the fact that I want my mom to get a new car because shes driving my old car and doesnt want to buy herself one right now since she bought my car. Yea, feels guilty driving a nicer car than my mom and I didnt pay for anything. The insurance would just be too much if she got what she wanted now though. I figured if i sell mine now, she could get G35 coupe or MDX or something and I'd be back in my 95 corolla. If I dont make enough over the summer, the corolla is going to be mine till summer 2005. Do you guys think I should sell my car? I want an Evo but if I save for one I might be stuck in my 95 corolla for over a year and not my GTI, but my mom can get herself a G35 coupe or something like that. Should I sell my car?