tsx 6-spd direct swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

anybody know whats involved in swapping a tsx 6-spd into an EP chassis? I've heard that the one mount is different and will require a custom bracket, thats no big deal. Anything else?

i know when you swap in a k24 youll need just one mount, a crv mount (im not totally positive on which one, i think its trans side...) try out Ephatch Ep3 Information or K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum they'll be able to answer your question accurately and timely.

you have an ep3? i was looking at them, i really like the interiors, the odd shapee... i could get used to it. But he fact you can swap in a k24 long block for like.. 2-2.5 grand is very tempting.. i/h/e plus reflash... hello 205whp and 185wtq

actually I don't have an EP, a friend of mine does and he's considering engine/trans swap options. I'm planning on getting an EK Civic soon and will most likely be doing a K swap in it. I just found a guy that has a TSX trans he's trying to get rid of cheap and I thought it might be worth swapping into something or at least using it for the gears...

Back