TSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

Drool.... i talked my dad into going down to the dealership to test drive the new TSX, it was a very nice car. My dad loved the car. He told me going down and test driving the car is incentive for doing good in college, if i do good and stuff either next summer or the summer after i will be Getting a 6speed TSX

The TSX rode really nice and smooth the steering was firm and handle great. the inside was nicely done not to cheap and not to richie. the back seat was large enough to fit the dealer comfortably, he was 6 feet plus. They only had one on the lot it was an automatic, but it was still nice. They offer a stock body kit for it which supposedly makes it look closely like a lexus, i personally havent seen it my friend saw it when he got his rsx.

In Short the TSX is one nice car! :worthy:

:werd: I like the look, and they have a lil bit of power stock.

when i was driving it around the block it seemed to have the power to the wheels but i didnt what to push it fully since the dealer was in the back seat. i asked him about the possiblity of a type s model and they have heard nothing of it yet but i thought in car and driver something was said about in the near future the type s version was going to be the Accord Euro Type R

Nice, I love the look of the TSX, it's too bad it didn't come badged as it should have, as a Honda Accord. Oh well. Have fun with the car if you end up getting it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 7 2003, 04:12 PM
Nice, I love the look of the TSX, it's too bad it didn't come badged as it should have, as a Honda Accord. Oh well. Have fun with the car if you end up getting it.

w3rd. i saw one on the way home from work the other day. :drool:

i HATE the new body style of the accord, the look of the TSX is pretty

cant remember where i heard it from but the next body style of the accord is supposed to look like the TSX but i dont think the company would make a "honda" look like an "acura"

yea, those things are tite. the guy who designed the engine also designed the B18c5 and the F20, and he says the TSX engine is the best he has ever designed. :worthy:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 7 2003, 04:46 PM
yea, those things are tite. the guy who designed the engine also designed the B18c5 and the F20, and he says the TSX engine is the best he has ever designed. :worthy:

i told some people that i work with about that, they didnt believe me saying that the b18c5 was by far the best, i should them were that was said and they felt dumb.

My dad liked the throttle by wire since that is what is in the F-16

I think the TSX with the optional kit it comes with is pimp!

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Jul 7 2003, 05:11 PM
when i was driving it around the block it seemed to have the power to the wheels but i didnt what to push it fully since the dealer was in the back seat. i asked him about the possiblity of a type s model and they have heard nothing of it yet but i thought in car and driver something was said about in the near future the type s version was going to be the Accord Euro Type R

I test drove an RSX with 25 miles on it, the sales man was telling me to open it up and bring it to redline.

I think his point was, you shouldn't be ripping a car to redline that only has 25 miles on it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2003, 11:22 PM
wait a year.... the TSX is supposed to get better...

check this- http://www.vtec.net/modelmatrix/
2004, the type s with 240 horse is slated to come out

yea that is what i am going to do any way it will be later on next or the year after. i asked the dealer about the type s and he didnt sound to sure about it but he knew basically what the car had to make a sell

Back