Tuner Run 2007

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spike TV is doing the Bull Run which is similar... I was invited to be on it... but ran into a bit of trouble in the CAR department...

They just want people who LOVE their cars... know a lot about em, etc...

I will be on it next year, I hope. :)

It includes tuners... they're actually done filming... should be on end of the year

calesta is mia :p

Busy working and building missiles to keep our boys safe...

And B can lock the thread too! :p

If the thread starter wants to post about this, then fine- but keep it to references pointing to the originating site. HondaSwap will not take any official stance on this, and the staff will not support or condemn it in any official capacity.

But yes-

NOPI is an organized event, not a race.

Cannonball / Gumball = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, and yes- cops do love the exotics. I've watched them race light to light in Houston with the Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Against Civics and other "tuner" cars it will definitely be a different story.

Good luck on your rally. If you do pull it off, do NOT do anything to attract attention on the highway other than travelling in a group. Be courteous to everyone. If you don't, you're just feeding the stereotype that the F&F movies and a lot of the new kids buy into.

this would be a completely organized event with all sorts of regulation and such. It is not just a get together and race to a spot. The reason this was posted is to get the word out and see the interest in the honda community. Apparently there is not much interest in this particular community. Taht was the point.

When you compare it to the Cannonball Run, the first thing anyone is going to think of is a race from start to finish. That's the impression you gave up front, so that's the kind of information everyone is going to respond to.

how about a nice peacefull cruise, that sounds like a good time, untill the cops show up, canonball run or just cruising gets attention anymore.

this would be a completely organized event with all sorts of regulation and such.

while it sounds good on 'paper', this will NEVER ever happen.
I've been to enough meets, get togethers, cruises... and there's always a handful of asshats who ruin it for everyone else.

Sadly, its usually the dipshits with the slowest cars like they have something to prove or something...

It is not just a get together and race to a spot. The reason this was posted is to get the word out and see the interest in the honda community. Apparently there is not much interest in this particular community. Taht was the point.

Understood.... but I along with all of us who replied here, are simply stating that the fact of the matter is that there is NO way this will be a sane event. Rules or not.

Back