Tuner Toys - New Sponsor Introduction & HASport Deals!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TunerToys

Tuner Toys is proud to become a sponsor of HondaSwap.com. We have served the Do It Yourself Turbo community for quite a few years now, and are now expanding our offerings.

We recently became dealers for HASport Engine Mounts, and thought that your community would be an excellent place to start offering them. HASport has a Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policy, and we agreed to abide by that policy to become dealers. Basically, it means that all HASport dealers cannot advetise the HASport products they carry, below a particular price. This keeps their products from becoming underpriced by the market, and ensure that their dealers continue to be able to make money on selling their products.

This doesn't mean that we cannot sell below MAP prices, we just can't advertise our prices if they are below the MAP price. That said, we have put a solution in place, so that you guys can get better than advertised pricing on all HASport products.

Just hit us up with an email with the part number and your shipping address, and we'll email you a price back on that item, plus shipping. Be sure to ask if you want anything faster than FedEx Ground / Home shipping.

sales@tunertoys.com

or you can click on this link to our HASport page in our online store...

Tuner Toys Hasport

That page will have similar information about the deal, and similar methods of contacting us.

Also keep us in mind for your other performance parts needs, including turbocharging!

Thanks Guys!

Craig @ Tuner Toys

I have bought from TunerToys before and they are great to deal with. Best service and prices you will find. I plan on getting some ARP headstuds from them pretty soon.

Thanks Guys! We're glad to be here, and glad to be able to bring some good deals to the community.

Craig

i have nothing but good things about your company. looking into getting a set of your d series rods soon.

sweeet
great products, great prices... the best of both worlds!
welcome!!

Back