turbo a d16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey guys...i would like to know if can turbocharged mah d16z6...im thinking in oversize the pistons and change the pistons for forged pistons and rebuild it completly but dont really know if if it gonna be worthless... any help would be well recieve...

I turboed my D16Z6 and its pretty good. You don't NEED to rebuild it with forged anything unless you are planning on running over 220whp. Just make sure you tune it right. No missing link or FMU or anything like that.

Yeah definately make sure you get the full setup. DONT buy an ebay turbo kit. If your looking for something small, say 7-8 pounds (which CAN be safe on stock motor, depending on the tune).. go with a home made turbo, check this website for more info on that: Homemadeturbo.com. If you do want something pretty quick, consider rebuilding with forged internals and what not, then boost using a kit or piece together your own. Theres TONSof possibilites, i could give you a more specific answer if you had stated your budget, goals, etc.

hey thanks for that help....i think ima swap a grs in it...

Back