Turbo Charging My Celica

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys, i am actually this users brother but i need some info. i know this is a honda cite but i am considering on putting a turbo on my 91 celica GTS. i have the turbo itself (casing, turbine, etc.) however i dont know what else i need. also i dont know about how much it will cost me. fyi, im pulling the turbo from an old crysler new yorker turbo, not too sure about the year. if anyone can give me any info at all i would greatly appreciate it.

uh dude my advice to you is to find a toyota tech site, they will most likly be a little more informative to your specific needs... I am sure someone here knows what direction to point you in to find a site...

sorry bout that guys, my brother is a dumbass. he thinks all he needs is the turbo, haha. i keep telling him he needs more and more shit, and it will be a lot of work getting the turbo to fit, and all he does is get pissed cause he cant do it, lol he thinks its plug and play. lol. someone please lock this shit. thanks and sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back