Turbo Crx wont start NEED HELP???????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I took the turbo off to get the manifold welded for cracks,put it on and the car just wont start.I pull the#1-4 plug leads off put a screw driver in try to ground it and start it at the same time but there is no sparks coming .I was told that it might be the igniter that is gone bad .Can this be so ???????????
A guy in Jamaica phone me and told me about a month ago before this happen that the igniter will fail sometime soon .I have a 6BTM MSD Blaster SS coil ,he say that the MSD will kills the igniter ,Do you guy have any word on this???????

Calm yourself, Beavis. First off, wrong forum. Secondly, you, and ONLY you can fix this because it ran fine before you worked on it, and now it doesn't. I have no idea what you did, and neither does anyone else on here. YOU need to think hard about how it was put together before you worked on it, and how you put it back together. Here's a hint: Make goddamn sure- and I'm talking use a manual to be sure- that the plug wires are on in the correct order.

As for the ignitor, they only fail while driving. As for the MSD killing the ignitor, he's wrong on that account too, so if I were you, I'd stop listening to anything he has to say.

Back