turbo d16 running problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

solrocket1

i have a wierd problem seein if u guys have herd of this before my car is runnin of 2 cylnders lets say 1 and 3 are firing and 2 and 4 arnt but when i pull the plugs out i can hear it archin but no diffrent with the wire on the plugs or off. car still runs the same.

any ideas

first big question, has the car been tuned? because if not it kind of sounds like limp mode. so if it hasn't been tuned, start there.

maybe your wires are burnt? or you fucked half of the dizzy in a wierd way and only half are getting firing. Check your dizzy for problems and report

there was somethin wrong with the plugs i had but they work on my other friends honda so idk maybe my set up didnt like the 9.5 mm plugs dont ask i didnt put them on there haha but running fine and now im off to slowmotion for a good tune

Slowmotion will take care of you for sure. They have a great shop. But I would'nt drive it there if you dont yet have a tune. Have it trailored. You wouldnt want to really screw something up on the way to get it done right.

ya thats what im gonna to is trailor it or buy a s300 from there and get it tuned by my friends that have 700horse integs so thell prob be able to get me good enough to drive it down there

Nah. Just trailor it. If you're gonna buy the S300 from them anyway you might as well just trailor it instead of taking the chance.

ha ya u pretty much got a good point i dont plan on drivin the sol rocket intell it gets back to 60 degrees anyways so i have all the time into the world to dump tons of cash into it.

Back