turbo d16 vs lt1 rx7

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Sep 19 2005, 03:57 AM
i need to stop making movies at 3am

shit i even posted this in wrong forum
[post=556536]Quoted post[/post]​

you need to stop putting queer music as the theme music. You also need to have your friend cover the fucking mic on the video camera so we dont hear nothing but wind noise...

it was filmed in the d16 it run a 13.3 on 185-65-13's all seasons at the track. all cars in the run n the 13s. the civic wasn't running right there was a crack in the wastegate and the silver wrx was just dynod at 290 whp the blue one has bolt ons and a boost controler. after all the races cops came right as we left

sorry you dont like the music.... i dont like rock music and i think rap is not right for the videos and my camera is utter shit and lets look at this fact i use ms movie maker to make it

well, I for one, am impressed. A D16 Turbo and an LT1 RX7 ? (No wonder he lost control). He's got maybe .7 seconds on you, and that's not bad.

Although, V8 swaps in RX7s insult my very being. He could have laid waste to you with just a turbo 13B.

Back