turbo or JRSC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleeper_tegNJ

well? I just gots a new teg, well its used but new to me, ;) and i want to now what y'all think i should do. turbo or JRSC? :blink:

piece your own together, maybe a t3/t4 hybrid. you want something small-med in size, nothing huge. Most bolt in kits suck. I just installed a rev hard kit on my buddies GSR powered EG- what a pile. the Turbo, wastegate and BOV wher good, but rev hard doesn't make those. they just manufacture the shitty cast manifold, down pipe and out source all the little parts that make up a kit. I am so anti-kit.

matt

depends on what you want out of it, and what you want to do with it, if you want a motor that will make butt loads of horsepower, but will have power lag. Or if you want a drag race/street car then go turbo. If you want bottom end off the line, and strong midrange, with instant responce then go with the JSRC. There are a lot of aftermarket parts coming out for the JSRC including pullies and screws. Will be very strong on auto-x type courses, and street courses.

a bunch of my friends use drag kits, some say greddy is the easiest install..or if you want to spend the money full race is the best i have heard about so far

i think you need to read for a couple months.

seriously.

"y0! plase dat shiz on mah rid3 so i can b da fasssstest y0"
A- won't fly around here
B- you hve a lot to learn about cars before you learn about boosting cars.

money will only take you so far.

Back