turbo prelude---make offer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eltezza

1992 honda prelude Si w/ 4 wheel steering, was a auto, now manual, no radio, some rust starting on rear fenders, have pics of rust

SUSPENSION
-Koni yellow adjustable struts all around
-Neuspeed coil overs
-Rear 22mm sway bar
-Factory 4 wheel steering
-Slotted and Drilled brakes

Engine/Transmission
-H23A1 non vtec(not available till 93)
-stock 160hp
-factory internals as far as I know
-engine has around 50K
-tranny miles are 80K
-Auto/manual conversion

Goodies

TURBOSYSTEM
-Front mount intercooler
-2.5'' chrome upper IC piping
-2.5" chrome lower Ic piping
-Turbonetics 35mm Deltagate (5 pound spring)
-Turbonetics T4 Turbo (no shaft play)
-Greddy Type-S BOV
-currently running 5 pounds

FUEL/INTAKE
-Cosmo Racing adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
-factory injectors as of now
-no fuel managment, runs w/ slight fuel cut-only 5 pounds
-Intimidator air filter
-breather filter

INSIDE
-Autometer boost gauge
-Faze air/fuel gauge
-Dual pillar pod
-MOMO pedals

This car is very nice and attracts a lot of attention, very loud turbosystem, externally gated too, BOV to atmosphere, sits nice and low, the handling is awesome, I need to sell because a very bad money situation right now, the Blue book I believe is 4500-5250, given some age of rust I would consider the body a 7.5 of ten, and with over 6,000 of parts alone with out the hours of labor I am willing to take best offer right now, I need money or possibly a trade + at least 1,000 if the car is right, best offer, if youre interested and dont think you have enough money drop me a email at ELTEZZA@hotmail.com because you may have a decent price, dont be afraid to offer, serious inquiries only, no shipping, local pick up only

pics available upon request at Eltezza@hotmail.com

If you dont have money, please dont waste my time

thanks hondaswap for the space

4,000 as is, or trade + cash for a rex w/ swap or clean hatch, or hatch w/ swap, throw out offers, cant travel, located in northeast IA

Well, if you were lookin for an Explorer i would trade. But heres a free BUMP and good luck with the sale, also live in eastern Iowa;)

Back