1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

turbo

Discussion in 'Integra' started by mintoxik, Jun 4, 2014.

1. mintoxik

mintoxik Member

Hey guys so I think I have a pretty good dealing coming my way. I can pick up a turbo set up out of a talon tsi I know the turbo is not stock. I've done a little light reading on it would the only thing I need to really do is get a adapter plate for the manifold? I'm not 100% sure on the kind of turbo. But for 200 bucks can't go wrong.

2. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Yes, you can use any turbo, really, on a honda. The flange just needs to fit the manifold, and all the other piping and oil/water lines need to be run to it just like any other turbo.

the rest of the set up will need to be added of course, including injectors and a tuning solution.

3. mintoxik

mintoxik Member

Thank you for clarification

4. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

I dunno what type of motor ya running but a cheap DSM Talon / Eclipse set up used to fit on the H23 by drilling a coupe holes and it fit on like a glove :)

But yea honda did do that right in making there motors love other cars turbo set ups

5. mintoxik

mintoxik Member

I have the b16a

6. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

A few companies make a Ram horn manifold for your motor or you can get the DSM look alike for cheaper.... they have all sorts of turbo flange adapters ect. Good Luck on the turbo, they are a lot of fun and non tire friendly

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted