Turbocharging A 93 Ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ice03

Well im new on this post and i own a eclipse but i wanna help a friend that has an ls.
my question is what else would i need to turbocharge my friends motor.
so far i have a side mount intercooler, either a 14b or a t25 turbo, a bov, that's all i can think of right now. I was wonderin where could i get a specific manny to fit these turbos and will i need an external wastegate if the turbos are internally gated?
the only reason i wanna do this is because no one around here has a turbo'ed honda/acura and it would be tight if i could help my friend have the first one. one more thing, will his engine be able to handle it? It is a 93 Ls? has anyone else tried this?

thanx

7 psi on that t25 should be not too much of a prob. Your going to need all the charge pipes, fuel line hardware, some sort of fuel management, a map missing link valve, and no, you don't need an external wastegate if there is an internal one. You may also want to consider swapping a bigger fuel pump, and a hondata system. You can also ghetto rig it with an FMU and some other shiat (VAFC)

Back