turboing a d15b2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to keep the d series D16Z6 is the best sohc to put boost on stock internals wise but i'm with everyone else if you want to use a D15B2 if anything take the rods to your local machine shop and get them shot pinned and magna fluxed add nice new rings and bearings and get a multi layered steel head gasket also do bolt ons like intake manifold and your exhaust manifold chip the ecu by sending it in to hondata chip it with the s300j set up make sure you set your valve lash on you can get a maintenance book to get the specs that you should set them get a D16A6 cam for the boost convert your ignition to external coil instead of the internal coil MSD as the kit easy set up really it is and really you'd be better running nitrous then turbo also get a short throw a better clutch and lightened flywheel like stage 3 easy kit to find the better injectors like the 430cc injectors from rc make sure on the intake mani you get the throttle body make sure its at least 68mm in diameter get a good exhaust done for it like 2.5in all the way back take out the cat and header and down pipe and get your pistons reconditioned run good oil like royal purple in the trans and the motor get a nice radiator like a double thick radiator for like a '92-'95 del sol with the low profile cooling fan and make sure you have a nice stiff suspension to eliminate the wheel hop run premium at the least and zex spark plugs with the nitrous make sure you retard the ignition 2 degrees for every 50 shot i would do a 75 shot tops retard the system by 3 degrees anyways i could keep going on and on if you want more help just ask i have a D15B2 that keeps up with my stock H22A accord ex n/a
lol on the b2 keepn up with it :)
i raced my homeboy with a h22a honda prelude with msd racing headers skunk 5 angle valve and a chip p13 and beat him 2 times and i was playing with him the whole race and later on tht nite he tryd to run me again (tryn to show me up in front of his gurl lol) and blew his fucking motor hahahahaha

I don't even know where to begin. This thread is full of fail.
@ the OP:
Saying you have the fastest d15b2 is like saying you have the shiniest turd, it might be nice but in the end its still a turd. And if you want to see a fast single cam, try "runnin" this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3EPuc9nI8A

In regard to your question, you seem to have no knowledge of how to turbocharge a car. My best advice is to find a reputable shop and tell them what you want out of it (bring a blank check with ya), or do some research and come back with more specific questions that can actually be answered. Ask intelligent questions and you WILL get insightful answers from people on this board.

hey i was saying with all the upgrades and the nitrous on the mpfi swap on the d15b2 on my stock h22a kept up with it like not bumper to bumper but he was visable

:emofo:

you could see him.....if i raced a ferrari, I could see it. That doesn't mean you can keep up with it:slap:

lmao this is true, but like i said stock h22A nothing to it except cold air intake at the time it was in the accord. my friends D15B2 had all those upgrades to it and was like a car or 2 cars behind me

lol... i dont care about caps, just need something to break up your sentences

Y'all wiggaz talkin shit and shit dat ur headz 2 far up ur azz dat you can't c shit. Ya dig? Or ya wanna run me fo pinks and I'll walk ur fat ass, ya bitch azz trick!

this has turned into to epic ricer talk somebody shut this down

this thread is full of anger, fail, lies, and douche-e-ness

the D15B2 is a weak engine to turbo, end of story, but if you want to do it anyway thats fine too, but you sound like someone that is all about racing, so i would suggest a B series insted but hey thats just my .02

:locked: Nothing good coming out of this thread and I foresee a flamefest breaking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back