Turn Signals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM_EF

I have an EF SI and my turn signals dont work and every time that i put a fuse in the turn signal slot and turn the ignition over to the acc position it blows out. The emergency lights work and when the lights are on the corners turn on but dont blink.

Originally posted by JDM_EF@Feb 8 2005, 12:07 AM
I have an EF SI and my turn signals dont work and every time that i put a fuse in the turn signal slot and turn the ignition over to the acc position it blows out. The emergency lights work and when the lights are on the corners turn on but dont blink.
[post=457809]Quoted post[/post]​

what about the flasher (black box in the under dash fuse box), have you tried to replace that? it unplugs just like a fuse and you can pick them up at the auto parts store for a few bucks. i had one go out on me and that's pretty much what it did ;)

yeah i just picked up a 94 civic hatchback, and the signals do the same thing, but hazards work. i was actually gonna be on my way to pick up a flasher tommorow! ive seen the same issues on GM cars, but on gm cars the little green arrow on your dash lights up but stays solid, i dont think they come on at all on honda's. well mine isnt anyway, but it seems like a probable flasher. ill keep ya updated if i get her done tommorow!

If the hazards work, the problem isn't the blinker module. If you're blowing fuses, my money would be on something grounding out. Check to make sure that the wires for the blinkers aren't cut or something like that...

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 8 2005, 08:59 PM
If the hazards work, the problem isn't the blinker module. If you're blowing fuses, my money would be on something grounding out. Check to make sure that the wires for the blinkers aren't cut or something like that...
[post=458417]Quoted post[/post]​

I already changed the blinker relay and it still didnt work. Also this car I bought like this and it seamed it like the car had an alarm. The car has an aftermarket stereo and its connected correctly. It has no fog lights and I hooked my blinkers on the corner light to blink as one piece and not as two. And I checked that and that wasnt it. Also I disconnected the tail lights and tryed it but it doesnt work. I also have been thinking of it grounding out but i cant find where.

Back