tv show wants my mom?!?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Samantha Williams wrote:
Samantha Williams <samantha.williams@rdfmedia.com>

Re: Inquiry - referred by Lowrider Haven (www.lowriderhaven.com)

> Hi there,
>
> I hope you don't mind me contacting you out of the blue but I am doing
> research for one of the most highly anticipated television shows this year
> and I am looking for outgoing, fun moms to take part in a TV show!!!
>
> The television programme that I am looking to cast is called 'The swap' and
> as mentioned before I am looking for families with outspoken, confident moms
> and I thought - where better to try than Low Rider groups right??
>
> I have attached a flyer which explains a little bit more about the show but
> please do give me a call so that I can go through how it all works. I will
> call you straight back to save your phone bill and please let your friends
> know or any other confident moms you may know, in case they may be
> interested too. When you call there is no obligation to participate in the
> program, if you just want to call up to find out how it all works then
> please feel free and if you want to forward this email on then please go
> ahead.
>
> Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
> Best wishes,
>
> Samantha Williams
>
> 'The Swap'
> T: 212-905-6042
> F: 212-905-6060
> RDF Media
> 41 East 11th Street, #11
> New York, NY 10003
>
>
>
>
>

So they want your mom for a new show called "The Swap".

Call me a sicko, which you all do anyway, But this sounds like she's going to end up the butt end of some joke.

I would never participate in a reality series, unless it's based on some talent (Like if I were asked for Junkyard Wars, Monster Garage, etc)

-> Steve

Yeah, are they gonna vote your mom off the island, or make her swap teams, or what?

I just wonder in which regard "swap" is meant, with all this Reality TV bullshit going on.

Originally posted by tab@Feb 10 2004, 01:00 AM
I just wonder in which regard "swap" is meant, with all this Reality TV bullshit going on.

confident moms
Low Rider groups
fun moms

:roll: hmmmm...Sounds like a little MILF Wife Swapping type of a program... :lol:

B's mom is about the farthest thing from a MILF possible

shes a MIWFWASDEIYPM
(Mom I Wouldnt Fuck With A Stolen Dick Even If You Payed Me)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 10 2004, 01:34 AM
we'd have to swap out my mom with a milf, then go on the mifl swap show :)

That could be fun....your own little MILF....hehe ;)

^^^ That's what I was wondering...

Or maybe it's a show about aggrivated moms with their son's cars in their garage with an engine swap that'll never be completed in process.

The email came from an rdfmedia.com address... I checked out the site, seems to be a company that makes TV shows for the UK. There's mention of a show called 'Wife Swap':

Wife Swap takes a fun look at how couples run their lives. The series lifts the lid on the choices different people make: how they divide up parenting, shopping and house work, spending priorities and what they want from their social life. Here is a rare opportunity to witness what it is like to live someone else's life and experiences.

The two women of each family trade places for ten days to see what it is like to live in another family's home. It doesn't interfere with their normal everyday work life, but instead of returning to their own home, they return to their new family's home. What is it like to live with a different spouse? How do they cope being a mother to a stranger's children? For the first five days of the challenge, they fit into their new family's lifestyle, and adopt their daily routine - which may be far removed from their own! For the remaining five days, they have the opportunity to bring their own ideas into the running of the new household. Once the ten day challenge is complete, both families meet up and talk about their experiences. They discuss how the ten days has affected their own relationship.

Wife Swap has proved a massive hit for Channel 4 in 2003, reaching an incredible six million viewers.

The link is here.

The Wife Swap thing reminds me of that one Chappelle Show skit where the white guy and the black guy trade families, Trading Spouses. He should sue if anything like it goes on the air.

ya... some TV crew just did a thing on this guy I know who is into car audio... they followed him around the whole weekend, last weekend, while we did the car stuff and the car show... it was kinda wierd....

Back