TV vs Seats

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dunno anything about the seats or TV, but first off, seats DO add performance... They keep you upright and let you concentrate more on drifting than holding your fat ass upright. :)

Secondly, the TV will be around for a while. The seats won't (ebay auction), unless the seats are easy to find...? If so, get the damn TV.

yes but for $800 he could get MUCH nicer seats than those fucking things

$800 for USED stock seats
$800 for stock seats that still will not give anywhere near the bolstering and support that even a low end aftermarket seat will

once again FUCK THOSE SEATS

What about neither? Neither choice is all that appealing to me. I suppose go for the seats if the ones in the 240 suck that badly...

haha since it's for the 240, get the seats. you know you'll actually put those to good use sometime in the very near future.

:ph34r:

haha we're rippin on B a lot suddenly.. *cough*

Damn $800 really?! I paid less than that for the pair of Corbeaus that are in my Civic, even including the optional lumbar support and the custom fit brackets!

hmm on second thought, don't buy THOSE seats...they have no side bolstering. Fuck those seats. Get some good sparco seats with a 4 point harness.

another thing about the seats

they have 180SX all over them... the car is a 240SX

maybe im just a little too OCD or something... but that would drive me fucking insane

you're ocd. it wouldn't bother me, cuz i don't have eyes on my back or on my ass.

they are an awesome seat - i just don't want to pay that much for them :(

The seats look ugly, and no they dont resemble bride seats, well a little, but i bet they aren't really made by them. I would never waste 800 on those pieces of shit. buy some better seats if you're gonna waste that much

I'm with the TV crew
1) Those seats suck ass, I've sat in them, they are teh ghey
2) They are ugly, and not supportive
3) They say 180 on them, and you have a 240
4) They are HELLA over priced, that guy isn't going to get what hewants anyway.
5) Did I mention they suck?

And this annoyed the fuck out of me...

Very rare says 180sx all the way down, like bride seats

Bride stole it from a late 70's Recaro design, fucktards don't even have a clue, EbayDM y0!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 7 2004, 03:23 PM
i don't have eyes on my back or on my ass.

No, but you have an ass on the back of your eyes...

*lets it sink in*

*runs for dear life, laughing hysterically*

Back