Twin loop muffler?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Where can i find a mugen style twin loop muffler.....? I know they have them, OBX made one and i think ractive. I have seen pictures and they look to be decent quality. I need to make my car not so loud, and thats the style i like. I lovew my N1 but its gota go.

Thats exactly what i want but OBX had one for 90 bucks that i saw a review for that seemed well worth the 90 bucks.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 10 2005, 07:28 AM
Thats exactly what i want but OBX had one for 90 bucks that i saw a review for that seemed well worth the 90 bucks.
[post=471595]Quoted post[/post]​

Just search "twin loop" or "mugen exhaust" on eBay and I'm sure you'll find it. DC sports also has a twin loop for cheaper than the Mugen.

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 10 2005, 12:54 AM
Where can i find a mugen style twin loop muffler.....? I know they have them, OBX made one and i think ractive. I have seen pictures and they look to be decent quality. I need to make my car not so loud, and thats the style i like. I lovew my N1 but its gota go.
[post=471578]Quoted post[/post]​

what's wrong with your N1 ? too loud, too much noise? just curious?

Originally posted by 92dxhatch+Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM-->
@Mar 10 2005, 12:54 AM

[post=471743]Quoted post[/post]​

I got to many speeding tickets and now NEED to try and be as silient as i can, but i still wanted an exhaust that has something interesting about it. N1 was in the loud class but but far not the worst, it really ound smoth and had a nice growl to it. I mean lets face it, it s a strait through design, but the fireball and things like that are loud as fuck. Plus you have to consider Greddy uses more rounded tips alot so they get a bubley sound, the N1 on top of being a strait through design has a flat sharp edged tip, so the sound is more of a cracking whip type of sound, The way it rolls of the tip i mean. So it will be one of the louder exhausts but by far not as bad as most of the N1 look a alikes or tanabes, not there not great exhausts.

Just get a Dynomax Super Turbo muffler in stainless. You'll have good flow, last forever, and it will sound nice and deep without being obnoxiously loud. It's cheap too.

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 20 2005, 07:05 AM-->
Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM
UDT

I got to many speeding tickets and now NEED to try and be as silient as i can, but i still wanted an exhaust that has something interesting about it. N1 was in the loud class but but far not the worst, it really ound smoth and had a nice growl to it. I mean lets face it, it s a strait through design, but the fireball and things like that are loud as fuck. Plus you have to consider Greddy uses more rounded tips alot so they get a bubley sound, the N1 on top of being a strait through design has a flat sharp edged tip, so the sound is more of a cracking whip type of sound, The way it rolls of the tip i mean. So it will be one of the louder exhausts but by far not as bad as most of the N1 look a alikes or tanabes, not there not great exhausts.
[post=475999]Quoted post[/post]​

so what are doing with the n1?

Originally posted by 92dxhatch+Mar 20 2005, 07:29 PM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Mar 20 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Mar 10 2005, 11:25 AM
UDT

[post=475999]Quoted post[/post]​

so what are doing with the n1?
[post=476252]Quoted post[/post]​

Gonna chop it off my apex pipping if i cant get an axel back peace made with what ever new muffler i get. Its got small rust marks here and there.

Back