twin turbo d-series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What a retard, he says he will go to the 1/4 mile track, but probably never to the dyno as he cares more aobut 1/4 miles times than horse power. He does not even give a shit to get that thing tuned.
That guy = :fr: :tardcart:

might as well have gone the extra step of making it a quad turbo. homo

ok that guy is definiately not a tard cart. read his posts. that guy has got a good head on his sholders. he states valid points. he's got credibility, he knows his shit, he has a 12 sec teg. he's got his shit together... i'm very impressed.

I think this Idea is Crazy and I mean Crazy in a good way,

I saw a video were a TT del sol with a B16 killed a Viper so I am not gonnna even argue with that,

all of you who hate it, shame on you, cuz for guy's like him we put turbos in Hondas, and all of these,

and remember his Civic is a dayli Driver, so don't even go there,

.....I have respect for this guy,

ahhhh my old board, turbo "d" series...

brings back many memories :D

those guys are REALLY GOOD and really helpfull when it comes to boosting a "d" series.

:D

wheres loco??? I thought he would be all over this...He said how stupid it was to have 3 turbos on a supra, and it would be just like 2 turbos on a d series....lol :lol:

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 23 2004, 01:08 AM
I think this Idea is Crazy and I mean Crazy in a good way,

I saw a video were a TT del sol with a B16 killed a Viper so I am not gonnna even argue with that,

all of you who hate it, shame on you, cuz for guy's like him we put turbos in Hondas, and all of these,

and remember his Civic is a dayli Driver, so don't even go there,

.....I have respect for this guy,

You know I totally fucken agree with you. :worthy: And to kill you haters BAM

sponsor2.jpg

sponsor3.jpg

sponsor6.jpg

sponsor4.jpg

Boost hard kick all anti honda ass my turbo honda lovers

nice 18s and junk tires. if that thing even starts, i'd be impressed... let alone be fast.

show car != race car.

and Cheesefrog smoked a viper too.. in his b16 turbo... with 1 turbo. so whats the point? vipers aren't that fast.... they only run mid 12s...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 23 2004, 06:33 AM
nice 18s and junk tires. if that thing even starts, i'd be impressed... let alone be fast.

show car != race car.

and Cheesefrog smoked a viper too.. in his b16 turbo... with 1 turbo. so whats the point? vipers aren't that fast.... they only run mid 12s...

LOL sol are you sore?

He didnt smoke it... he kept up with it for a good 7 seconds but then the viper started pulling away. You know that CRX up there runs it wasent completed in that show.
RICED out you want it to look STOCK? ewww I love it. Show me what you have that looks better than that.

Back